Players have found a simple trick to spawn Tarantulas in Mystery Islands in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Tarantulas can be sold for a huge sum of bells in the game – if you catch 26 of them, you can sell them for 208,000 bells.
Here’s what to do to trigger a huge wave of Tarantulas on a Mystery Island:
- Cut down all trees and remove their stumps
- Pick up all the flowers (don’t uproot them)
- Remove all rocks
- Visit the mystery island at night
- Leave all the shells on the beach
- Get rid of all the insects on the island
— Zach Soares (@Voxels) March 21, 2020
Some have speculated that certain factors trigger the appearance of some insects in the game.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.