VBlank’s Shakedown: Hawaii has finally received its first huge update for the Nintendo Switch!
Announced a few days ago, Shakedown: Hawaii fans may now download the free update online.
This new updated includes:
- More Shakedown Scenarios
- Car Repossession
- Weapon Pawning
- Shop Icons added to the map
- Expands some building interiors
- Character upgrades can now be unequipped
- Faster property and multipliers purchasing
- Salary can now be increased quicker
- Police chases improved
- Horns/sirens added to vehicles
- Misc. bug fixes
More detailed information about the update from the official website.
Check out the announcement below:
— Vblank (@RetroCR) May 21, 2019