Blaster Master Zero 2 wasted no time by having both a reveal and a launch during a Nintendo Direct and here are the results.
DualShockers talked to Inti Creates CEO Takuya Aizu and learned about the reasons behind this decision.
– Inti Creates already intended to release the game in March of 2019.
– They noticed that a Nintendo Direct was scheduled around that time.
– Inti Creates made the launch official since “if you can announce during a Direct, you do it.” Most likely for the amount of publicity and visibility that your game receives from being in a Direct.
– As for sales, they have been about the same [between Blaster Master Zero and Blaster Master Zero 2] even though Blaster Master Zero 2 has had a lot more competition on the eShop.
– This level of competition has made the team think about “how we can breathe more life in the game, add new content, release a demo version, etc.”
What do you think about this potential upcoming content to the game? Let us know below.