A brand new update for Pokemon GO has arrived on both iOS and Android. The latest update has added a few new useful features.
First is the ability for trainers to send berries to their Pokemon which are defending gyms even when they aren’t nearby. However, the amount of motivation regained is said to be less effective through this method.
Second, trainers will now be able to spin Photo Discs at a gym after a Raid Battle has been completed.
More changes from the latest update can be found in the change log below.
- Added icons to the Pokémon information screen to indicate how the Pokémon was caught.
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym after completing a Raid Battle.
- Added the ability for Trainers to send Berries to their Pokémon defending Gyms through the Pokémon info screen when they are not nearby. Motivation regained will be less effective through this method.
- Added the ability for Trainers to give Berries to Pokémon defending Gyms if their motivation meter is full.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality.
- Fixed an issue where Trainers were unable to complete Raid Battles started before time expired on the map view.
- Fixed an issue where Pokémon are not properly returned to their Trainer after defending a Gym.
- Various bug fixes.