Bandai Namco and Tarsier Studios have unveiled the Little Nightmares 2 TV Edition for release exclusively in Europe.
This special collector’s edition contains a copy of Little Nightmares 2, as well as numerous other physical goodies such as a soundtrack, statues, an artbook, and more. It will release on November 2nd this year, and can be pre-ordered here.
You can check out a preview image below, along with the full list of contents.
[EU ONLY] Are you awake, little ones? It might be getting hard to tell.
— Little Nightmares II (@LittleNights) September 10, 2020
- Collector’s TV box
- Case with standard game : Blu-ray disc on PS4 and Xbox One, Cartridge on Nintendo Switch, Digital Steam code on PC.
- Escape diorama : Highly detailed figurine of Mono & Six travelling through the TVs
- Little Nightmares II’s Original Soundtrack : The full soundtrack on CD and digital download, composed by Tobias Lilja from Tarsier Studios.
- Artbook – The Art of Little Nightmares II : Dive into the making of Little Nightmares II with this 56-page artbook full of sketches, artwork and design decision by the Tarsier Studios art team.
- Collectible SteelBook®
- Exclusive Little Nightmares II Stickers
- 3D Lenticular art (Exclusive BNEE Store item)
- Access to the Nomes’ secret room : Follow the Nomes to find this special in-game puzzle and unlock the Nomes’ hat as a reward upon completion.
- Game soundtrack
- Digital Artbook
- Digital Wallpapers and Avatars
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.