Capcom has revealed a new round of information for Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 + 2, launching in Japan on July 26, 2018.
Firstly, Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 + 2 will be available as separate purchases on Nintendo eShop and sold together as a package at retail (Collection 1 on Game Cart, Collection 2 on download code). Keep in mind this has only been announced for Japan.
The first collection will contain Mega Man X 1 to 4, and the second will include Mega Man X 5 to 8. Check out the game’s trailer and more info below.
- Optional filter included for sprite based games
- Increased resolution for 3D games
- Includes art, music, and merchandise gallery
- Includes Day of Sigma OVA and past trailers
- Features “X Challenge” mode, where players fight against bosses from different Mega Man X games together