It seems like Monolith Soft is already sprinting onward from the success of Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
According to a new page on the studio’s website, Monolith is looking to fill up several roles for its next RPG project:
- Programmers (graphics programmers, character control programmers, and AI programmers)
- Planners (level designers)
- Technical artists (modeling TA, animation TA, and effects TA)
- Designers (map modelers, in-game animators, character modelers, character designers for the artwork staff, and script event creators)
- Management and support staff (production assistants and event production management)
There was no mention of what these new hires would be working on – so we don’t know if it’s a new Xenoblade Chronicles game, or something completely different.
In any case, this looks huge! Seems like Nintendo’s resident RPG developers have their work cut out for them. Who knows what they’ll have up their sleeves in a year or two?