Square-Enix, Milestone, and Feld Entertainment have announced Monster Energy Supercross: The Video Game, an off-road motorcycle racing game.
Monster Energy Supercross is scheduled to launch on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on February 13, 2017. A Nintendo Switch launch will follow shortly after.
More details can be found in the press release below.
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame will give players the opportunity to take part in the most competitive and highest profile off-road motorcycle racing championship in the world. Featuring innovative track designs and set inside recognizable and prestigious stadiums, the game is the most realistic and immersive Supercross fan experience. Players will race with their favorite Supercross athletes on tracks from the 2017 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship season, choosing among official riders in both the 250SX and 450SX Classes, including iconic racers like Chad Reed, Ken Roczen and the outgoing champion Ryan Dungey.
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross season with special Monster Energy Cup access.
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey and others will race across official challenging tracks.
- An exciting career mode with extreme customization options: Customize both riders and bikes for the maximum flexibility to advance in racing classes.
- A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities: Players can create, customize and share online their own tracks.
- Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience: accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes’ aspects.