Capcom has published a new update for Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings Of Ruin.
The update brings the game up to Version 1.1.0., and adds a free Palamute Monstie along with some additional bugfixes. You can check out a trailer for the update below, along with the patchnotes as shared by Capcom:
- In order to use DLC and play online, you need to update Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin to the latest version.
- – You can check which version you are currently using by navigating to the Stories 2 icon on the HOME Menu of your Nintendo Switch and pressing the + Button.
- – Online gameplay requires a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- If you do not have access to the Internet, you can play local multiplayer, as long as every player uses the same version of the software.
- – Please visit the Nintendo Support page for more information.
- Required Space (only this update)
- About 0.5 GB (500 MB)
- – If you purchased the digital version, the total amount of required space adds up to about 14.5 GB.
- – Please make sure you have enough empty space before you download the update.
Main Additions / Changes
- Access to the content from the Deluxe Kit, as well as the add-on content such as the pre-order bonus.
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Loading times have been reduced (this fix has already been applied to the Trial Version).
- Minor bug fixes have been made.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.