S.E.L.L. has published the latest video game sales data in France for the 11th week of 2019 (March 11 to March 17, 2019).
On the 11th week, New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe was the No. 4 bestselling video game in France. This is the tenth consecutive week New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe has remained on the bestselling charts in France.
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe was the only Nintendo Switch game on the top 5 bestsellers charts for the 11the week of 2019. The rest were pushed down due to Tom Clancy’s: The Division 2. Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn retained its position as the bestselling 3DS game for the second week.
Check out the full charts below:
Top 5 Bestsellers (all platforms)
- Tom Clancy’s: The Division 2 (PS4)
- Tom Clancy’s: The Division 2 (Xbox One)
- FIFA 19 (PS4)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (NSW)
- One Piece: World Seeker (PS4)
Top 3 Nintendo Switch Bestsellers
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Super Mario Party
Top 3 Nintendo 3DS Bestsellers
- Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn
- Mario Kart 7
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr.’s Journey