GungHo Online Entertainment has released a Dev Diary for Ninjala sharing the latest updates that will be heading to the game in the coming months.
Firstly, Season Six of Ninjala is scheduled to start from June 17th, and will be themed around superheroes. Like previous seasons, it will add a number of new weapons and features to the game, including the following:
– 2 Gum Weapons: Extreme Motor and DJ Scratch – unlike most Yo-yos, these are great for close combat
– New Shinobi Card: Last Spurt maxes out the S-Energy Gauge and won’t deplete towards the end of a match
– Shinobi Shop: Select Shop and Trend Shop now combined
– Ninjala Pass Mini: a budget pass for 300 Jala
Next, the presentation also detailed campaigns that will be held to celebrate the game’s first anniversary, including a tournament, in-game gifts, and a special livestream:
– 1,000 Jala: free for everyone who logs in anytime between June 16 to July 7
– 1st Anniversary celebration sale: Story Pack: Chapter 1 & 2 for $0.99 from June 16 to July 6
– 1st Anniversary Cup: a ranked tournament that will begin July 17, players can earn special IPPON Decorations, Emotes, Gumball Machine Coins, and Ninja Medals
– 1st Anniversary Celebration Stream: a special stream on June 24 with details about an upcoming collaboration and updates
You can check out the presentation for yourself below:
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.