It looks like Japan’s Nintendo Tokyo store will be stretching its reach across the country this Summer season!
Nintendo has announced that it will opening Nintendo Tokyo pop-up stores across Japan, during Summer 2021. In particular, these temporary outlets will appear at PARCO Nagoya, Fukuoka, Sendai, Hiroshima, and Hokkaido – and each will offer goods that are usually exclusive to the Nintendo Tokyo store.
Each location will open and close as follows:
- Nagoya PARCO, Nagoya Prefecture: June 25, 2021 – July 25, 2021
- Fukuoka PARCO, Fukuoka Prefecture: June 25, 2021 – July 25, 2021
- Sendai PARCO, Miyagi Prefecture: July 31, 2021 – August 15, 2021
- Hiroshima PARCO, Hiroshima Prefecture: August 14, 2021 – September 5, 2021
- Sapporo PARCO, Hokkaido Prefecture: August 21, 2021 – September 5, 2021
What do you think? If you live in Japan, will you be visiting any of these pop-up stores? Feel free to share below!