Fans of Pikachu, Slowpoke, and Piplup will soon be able to grab some adorable new friends soon!
The Pokemon Company has revealed a new line of “Mugyutto” plushies (“Mugyutto” meaning to squeeze something soft) that feature the three Pokemon. Each will come in three different sizes: mascot plushies, regular plushies, and large 50cm plushies. However, the large 50 cm plushies will only be available exclusively via Pokemon Center Online in Japan for now.
Meanwhile, the mascot keyrings and regular plushies will be available at Japanese Pokemon Center stores starting from 3 July 2021. We’ll report back if/when Amazon opens up international pre-orders for these products.
In the meantime, check out some teaser images below!
Available at Pokemon Center Japan stores:
- Pikachu Mascot Plushie 1,210 yen (★)
- Slowpoke Mascot Plushie 1,210 yen (★)
- Plplup Mascot Plushie 1,210 yen (★)
- Pikachu Plushie 3,960 yen (★)
- Slowpoke Plushie 3,960 yen (★)
- Piplup Plushie 3,960 yen ( ★)
Exclusive to Pokemon Center Online in Japan
- Pikachu Large 50cm Plushie 11,000 yen
- Slowpoke Large 50cm Plushie 11,000 yen
- Piplup Large 50cm Plushie 11,000 yen
(Items marked with (★) will be available from Amazon Japan at a later date)