Sensor Tower has published some new data about how Pokemon Masters EX performed in its first year of release.
According to their figures, Pokemon Masters EX has generated around $75 million from player spending since its launch on mobile last year. Compared to other Pokemon mobile titles, Pokemon Masters EX is the second highest grossing in terms of launch year performance, beat only be the gargantuan Pokemon GO.
A breakdown of the figures can be found below:
- Japan was the top market for player spending at $39.3 million, or 52.7 percent of total revenue.
- United States followed in No. 2 with $17.5 million, or 23.5 percent, and Hong Kong ranked No. 3 with $3.2 million, or 4.3 percent.
- The App Store accounted for the majority of player spending in the title at $45.4 million or 61 percent of all revenue.
- Google Play, meanwhile, generated $29.2 million or 39 percent.
- Pokémon Masters racked up 22.7 million downloads.
- The U.S. once again led the way, ranking No. 1 with 4.8 million installs, or 21 percent of the total.
- India ranked No. 2 with 3 million, or 13.2 percent,
- Japan rounded out the top three with 2.6 million or 11.5 percent.
- Google Play came out on top for downloads share, picking up 12.1 million downloads, or 53 percent of total installs.
- The App Store accounted for 10.6 million or 47 percent.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.