Pokemon × Mister Donut Collaboration Returns To Japan On November 12, 2021
It looks like the popular Pokemon and Mister Donut collaboration will be making its return once more in Japan, with a new face!
Mister Donut has announced and confirmed that Pokemon-themed items will once again be joining its menu on 12 November 2021. This includes the return of the adorable Pikachu pudding donut, along with a new Eevee-themed donut and more!
Here are the treats that will be available:
- Pikachu Donut – 250 yen each
- Eevee Donut – 250 yen each
- Pikachu’s Fluffy Donut – 180 yen each
- Eevee’s Furimuki Donut – 180 yen each
- Piplup / Pachirisu / Glaceon’s Furimuki Donut – 180 yen each
- Pon de ring (White / Pudding / Chocolate Glaze) – 150 yen each
In addition to this, Mister Donut announced several exclusive goods that would be available by buying various donut sets. These goods include a mini blanket, a plate, and a mug with new illustrations on them.
What do you think? Feel free to let us know below!