If you’re looking for a game to chill out with, Digerati might just have the thing for you.
The publisher will be launching Glass Masquarade for Switch on 8 February 2019. The game features beautiful stain-glass jigsaw puzzles, with no time limits at all.
Check out the game’s announcement trailer below, with more details.
- 25 beautiful and intricately designed stained-glass jigsaw puzzles to complete
- Journey around the world – Each puzzle is inspired by a different country
- Art Deco mosaics and presentation give the game a distinct visual style
- Relaxing gameplay provides a calming experience – no time limits, no stress
- Soothing, atmospheric soundtrack by Russian composer Nikita Sevalnev
- Finish the game and replay the puzzles to improve your completion times
- Interface support for the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, – Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese