Fans of the break-neck F-Zero series will soon have another lookalike to enjoy on the move!
Zerouno Games has revealed that racing game Far S Ultra will be heading to Nintendo Switch on 26 March 2021. The game sees players tackling 5 championship cups, 15 circuits with variable weather, and 30 challenges – with 10 teams and 40 car skins to unlock!
Check out the official trailer below:
Enjoy of fast and futuristic arcade races in FAR S ULTRA.
Win the desired gold cups in the 5 championships of F.A.R. S ULTRA. With 5 levels of difficulty a total of 25 cups are waiting for you.
Show who is the best driver along 15 exciting circuits and face off the most adverse weather conditions such as rain, snowstorms and sand tornadoes.
Increase your pilot level, unlock the 10 teams and overcome the 30 challenges that FAR S ULTRA has prepared for you.
Compete against yourself in the Time Attack mode or have fun with up to 4 friends on the split screen in Custom mode, where you can set up your own championship.
Hours of fun are wait for you at FAR S ULTRA.
- 5 cups with 5 difficulty levels.
- 15 tracks with different weather conditions.
- Unlock 10 different teams.
- Unlock 40 custom skins. 4 skins for each car.
- Complete 30 challenges.
- Local multiplayer in split screen. (From 2 to 4 gamepads required)
- 3 game modes: Championship, Time Attack and Custom.
- Best time leaderboards for each track.
- Texts: English, Spanish, Italian, German, French and Portuguese.
- Voices: English.