Deep Silver has announced the release date and patch notes for the first patch for Saints Row: The Third – The Full Package on Nintendo Switch.
The first patch fixes many bugs reported by players. It will be ready for download on May 16, 2019 at 3AM CEST/ 4AM BST/ 9PM PST (15th May).
Full patch notes below:
- added low resolution particle rendering and related performance update
- added credits sequence updates to icons & names
- fixed an issue where audio would desync after switching to the main menu and back
- subtitle fixes for female character customization
- fixed user confirmation pop-up to reconnect to Nintendo Switch Online after connection loss
- fixed auto matchmaking for public game play
- fixed DLC Russian & Japanese localization
- crash fix: forced termination may occur after selecting “End game” on the pose screen
- general iterative bugfixes and performance optimizations
- infinite loading screen fixed
- fixed International & Japanese subtitles and lip sync