Devolver Digital and Onebitbeyond have rolled out critical patch version 1.16.03 for The Swords of Ditto: Mormo’s Curse, as promised.
Following the first patch, this new patch brings more bug fixes and quality of life improvements for better gameplay experience. However, there are still known issues to be resolved. As such, patch version 1.17.xx has been submitted to Nintendo for approval and is expected to go live next week.
Check out the announcement and patch notes below:
The Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse 1.16.04 patch is live with all sorts of bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
— Devolver Digital (@devolverdigital) May 18, 2019
Swords of Ditto Switch patch 1.16.03 went live while I was sleeping! This contains so many fixes, dating back to before the game was released. I am very glad to finally have this build live. 🙂 Details attached! pic.twitter.com/G6o8HJsKLD
— Bidds (@onebitbeyond) May 17, 2019
Known Issues (updated 18th May 2019)
This section lists each platform’s outstanding issues and their current status. Also included are any known fixes or workarounds, where relevant.
- [SWITCH] Crash in Mormo Tower, or player_gadgets() line 909
- This is fixed in 1.16.00, which is currently awaiting LotCheck approval. Until this build is live, please unequip either the Vampire or Laser Ring to prevent the crash
- [SWITCH] Long Boot Time
- When launching The Swords of Ditto, it will take around 30 seconds to display a logo, and around a minute to get the menus. If the game is installed onto an SD card with a slow transfer rate, then this boot time will be increased. You can mitigate this by installing onto the Switch’s System Memory. To do this, you need to delete the software from the SD card, take the card out and re-download the title.
Nintendo Switch (current v1.16.03)
(Please note that there is around a week’s delay on patches being approved by Nintendo)
Fixed, awaiting LotCheck submission (1.17.xx)
- Fixed a number of minor localisation layout issues
- Updated to DATs 203 to fix a few level layout issues that have been found
- Prevented Spinners from digging underground if they are in a trigger area that waits for them to die
- The Nemesis no longer follows players into dungeons in earlier Eras
- Fixes to Celestial Token amounts and the status of the Serendipity Shrines when swapping between Game Modes
- [SWITCH] Fix for saving icon size being incorrect in French
- Fixed occasional issue with dungeon wall tiling
- Improved RNG for Chests to be less likely to award large cash, and more likely to award interesting drops
- Fix for rare crash when sleeping until the last day
- Fix for crash in Castle Sticker when the enemy it is tracking no longer exists
- Strengthened the checking for the death of enemies that fall into holes when their health is already depleted
- Increased bomb damage
- Prevented the player from regenerating health when Fate’s Ring is equipped
- Game will recover a player’s save if they had started a new story as a Sword instead of a normal person and they couldn’t leave the room