A game based the UGLYDOLLS MOVIE, is available now in the UK.
Global video game publisher Outright Games, Whitespace Entertainment (WSE) launches UglyDolls: An Imperfect Adventure, a new videogame set in the UglyDolls universe.
Based on the upcoming animated franchise UglyDolls, the game is available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC in the UK.
Travel to Uglyville and help the UglyDolls restore peace to their quirky home after a band of glitching robots from Perfection are causing chaos in the streets after accidentally arriving in town, unable to cope with the adorably funky architecture. Play as fan favorites Moxy or Ox in this brand-new adventure as they and their Ugly friends find a way to stop the mayhem and send these robots home!
* A NEW AUTHENTIC ADVENTURE – bring fun to Uglyville as the UglyDolls rid their town of Perfection’s robots with their trademark style and wacky humor
* PLAY TOGETHER – teamwork gets the job done! Delve into the Uglyverse with friends and family with local multiplayer
* ICONIC CHARACTERS – Moxy and Ox are joined by friends Wage, Babo, Ice Bat, Lucky Bat, Ugly Dog & more on the quest to save Uglyville
* SOLVE PUZZLES – Collect, use, and craft items to overcome enemies
* REPLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH procedurally-generated elements ensure every playthrough is unique & one-of-a-kind
Based on the best-selling plush toy phenomenon which began as a long-distance love letter between creators David Horvath and Sun-Min Kim in 2001, and the celebrity packed animated musical event which opens in movie theaters in the UK on 16th August 2019. A trailer for the movie can be viewed here:
UglyDolls: An Imperfect Adventure is available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC in the UK now.