On the latest Wargroove developer blog, the team at Chucklefish has listed a number of improvements soon to roll out.
Recently, the team has revealed interesting details during a Reddit AMA and, surely, they have acted promptly on some concerns. Chucklefish has now submitted its first post-launch patch which includes a lot of improvements and fixes via an update.
Here’s what’s rolling out:
Really Short Term
We already have the first post launch patch submitted and going through approval, this patch brings with it a number of bug fixes and other small improvements that we weren’t able to fix in time for release.
- Fix bug that caused online multiplayer maps against AI to sometimes go into a broken state.
- Fix bug that caused spectating online on Fog of War maps to not work correctly.
- Fix bug that caused issues around resigning on matches.
- Fix the display of some Japanese and Chinese characters.
We’re working on a number of quality of life fixes and hope to get them to you asap. It takes a little while to submit a patch on console, but we’ll try to get things done as quickly as possible.
Some of those quality of life improvements will include:
- The ability to skip battle scenes more quickly. With various options on how this will work.
- The ability to force fast map movement to ‘always on’.
- Tooltips and more info for the effective/vulnerable charts.
- In multiplayer, the host will be able to fill open spots with CPU players.
- Display S rank requirements. (Tip for now, it’s always based on number of turns.)
- Make it more difficult to accidentally end a turn.
- Multiplayer Lobby improvements
- Various bug fixes
Also, the team wants to know your insights about the game and reveals they are constantly checking gamer feedback. This is your chance to let the developers know what you think to further improve your Wargroove gameplay experience.
We love feedback and we’re constantly checking reddit, discord, the forums, twitter, etc. So keep it coming.
We’d like to know how you feel about the difficulty of the game, and should you be able to earn 3 stars at lower difficulty settings?