You Can Now Catch Hoenn Pokemon In Pokemon GO
A new update for Pokemon GO has arrived, marking the arrival of 50 new Hoenn Pokemon in the game.
The update also adds the new Dynamic Weather feature, additional Pokemon storage, and various bug fixes. Full patch notes can be found below.
- 50 additional Pokémon originally discovered in the Hoenn region can be caught.
- Real-world weather conditions are now reflected in Map View, in battle, and when catching Pokémon.
- Added a weather icon that can be tapped to highlight which Pokémon types are more likely to appear in the surrounding area and will be affected by current weather conditions.
- Added the beta feature to create battle parties that allow Trainers to save teams of up to six Pokémon to take into Gym battles and Raid Battles.
- Increased Pokémon Storage maximum to 1,500.
- Updated the battle interface to include a dedicated button for performing a Charged Attack.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.