Earlier this year, a Taiwan ratings board listing had teased at a possible Switch release for fighting game Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe. Well, we finally have confirmation that a port is indeed happening!
A new listing on the Japanese eShop reveals that the FK Digital title will be launching for Switch on 26 March 2020. The game will include language support for English, Korean, and Chinese alongside Japanese.
Here’s a look at some screenshots, and a quick synopsis:
Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe is a simple yet highly flexible high-speed 2D fighting game, where players can enjoy the thrill of fighting with all the flashy moves! There are seven game modes in the game. Online play is also available for players connected to the internet. Choose from 16 unique characters, and fight in the Rank Matches to claim the top!
- Each of the 16 characters have four additional moves, where players can choose and pick two out of it during Character Selection. Find a combination that best suits you!
- Also, in the “Color Edit” Mode, you can even customize the color scheme of your character for greater personality!
- Other game modes include “Arcade Mode”, “Versus Mode”, “Mission Mode,” and more.
- Players can also access the “Network Mode” and battle with one another over the internet at the luxury of your home!
- Defeat all other players and be the top ranker!
For now, FK Digital has not commented if a NA/EU eShop release is in the works. We’ll report back as we hear more.