Nippon Ichi Software has released a new DLC set featuring a crossover with Japanese VTuber Group Hololive.
The Hololive Collaboration Set is reportedly free for all players, and includes five units based on popular Hololive members:
- Shirakami Fubuki Unit “FubuKing” (Prinny)
- Uruha Rushia Unit “Ruusha” (Succubus)
- Shiranui Flare Unit “Torte” (Psychic)
- Tsunomaki Watame Unit “Watamee” (Evil Eye)
- Omaru Polka Unit “PolPol” (Mage)
In addition, the first set of previously announced “Additional Character” DLC was also released, which includes Adell, Rozalin, and Laharl-chan retailing for 550 yen each. Asagi was also released as a free character.
Check out the character trailers below to see them in action:
Disgaea 6: Defiance Of Destinyis now available for Switch in Japan, and is due to launch in Summer 2021 for the West.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.