Nippon Ichi Software has released a new DLC set featuring a crossover with Japanese VTuber Group Hololive.
The Hololive Collaboration Set is reportedly free for all players, and includes five units based on popular Hololive members:
- Shirakami Fubuki Unit “FubuKing” (Prinny)
- Uruha Rushia Unit “Ruusha” (Succubus)
- Shiranui Flare Unit “Torte” (Psychic)
- Tsunomaki Watame Unit “Watamee” (Evil Eye)
- Omaru Polka Unit “PolPol” (Mage)
In addition, the first set of previously announced “Additional Character” DLC was also released, which includes Adell, Rozalin, and Laharl-chan retailing for 550 yen each. Asagi was also released as a free character.
Check out the character trailers below to see them in action:
Disgaea 6: Defiance Of Destiny is now available for Switch in Japan, and is due to launch in Summer 2021 for the West.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.