Searching another stylish 2D brawler besides Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? Well, a new one will be spinning onto the console in the new future!
Publisher Another Indie has revealed Drill Man Rumble for Switch and other platforms, with a release window of 2020. The game sees up to 4 players dueling each other across various platform-based arenas – with giant drills, power-ups, and even mechanical mounts at their disposal!
Check out the game’s blood-pumping announcement trailer below!
Drill Man Rumble is a Drill-tastic party game that pits drill wielding warriors in a battle for supremacy! Master a wide variety of drills and compete across danger filled arenas but never forget, one hit and you’re DONE!
- Classic, super intense Arena Mode for up to 4 players.
- Unlock the secrets of the drill in a story campaign and bring a friend along!
- Get rich in the endless bounty mode and hunt down the richest player to fill your coffers.
- Take your drilling to the next level (literally) in hardcore platforming levels!
- Create your own maps with our online map editor.
It’s drilling time!