Here’s a new and slick way to connect your ageless N64’s to modern displays!
Thanks to EON, a new plug-and-play HDMI adapter have been specially designed for the Nintendo 64 to conveniently output videos via HDMI cables. The setup does not require any external power and claims to have a “lagless input.”
What’s more, it features a “Slick Mode” button that, when used, produces a more polished image.
The Super 64 Plug-And-Play HDMI Adapter launches on July 22nd and if you’re interested, you can place your orders here for USD 149.99.
Check out the video the product details below:
The EON Super 64 is the latest product in the EON catalog of HDMI plug and play adapters. This patent pending design is the first adapter of its kind to offer a complete plug-and-play solution intended for use with the original Nintendo 64 console (NTSC, NTSC-J).
The Super 64 delivers a clean 480p zero lag image over HDMI without the need for external power. Additionally the Super 64 features a new “Slick Mode” button that when activated buffs out hard pixelated edges, giving an all-new look to our favorite N64 games.
Designed with aesthetics in mind, the Super 64 is visually consistent with the original N64 console so that when seated, it feels and looks right at home. The Super 64 also comes in a custom designed box that faithfully represents the original console.
Enjoy playing all of your original N64 games, on your original N64 hardware, with the only adapter whose form is as beautiful as its function.
- The Super 64 is a plug-and-play HDMI adapter for the Nintendo 64
- No mods Required
- Provides the best visual signal possible on original hardware
- Pulls N64 S-video and scales to 480p
- Custom tuned colors and audio to create the most true-to-form N64 experience
- Lagless input – controller inputs appear on screen instantly
- Custom designed plug to match original N64 aesthetic
- Utilizes standard HDMI
- “Slick Mode” feature produces a more polished image
- EON Super 64
- Stylized custom packaging