Marvel Games and Nintendo have published new updates related to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order‘s upcoming Shadow Of Doom DLC.
Firstly, Marvel Games announced that God Emperor Doom would appear in the game. Presumably, this would be how Doctor Doom appears as a boss in the DLC update, and possibly an alternate costume for the character if he is playable.
— Marvel Games (@MarvelGames) March 24, 2020
Next, Nintendo has released the patchnotes for the update early, revealing that the update contains a new story mode, new Gauntlet levels, gameplay tweaks, and more.
Check it out below:
Ver. 4.0.0 (Released March 24, 2020)
- Downloadable Content
- Now supports paid DLC, Fantastic Four: Shadow of Doom. Purchase to enjoy the following content:
- New story mode, that depicts the events after the battles of the main game.
- Added new Fantastic Four playable characters:
- Mister Fantastic
- Invisible Woman
- Human Torch
- The Thing
- …And perhaps more!
- Higher training levels added to DANGER ROOM.
- New gauntlets added to GAUNTLET.
- Free Update
- Play part of the new STORY MODE for free.
- Added new outfits to unlock.
- Added new voice lines to unlock.
- New ISO-8 effects added.
- Level cap for heroes raised to 300.
- Added new slots where you can equip ISO-8.
- Added new nodes to unlock in Alliance Enhancement.
- You can now play new limited-time events.
- Fixed various other issues to improve game experience.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.