Harriet is the third boss players will encounter in Super Mario Odyssey at the Sand Kingdom. Harriet is slightly tricky but nevertheless not tough to beat.
If you’re having difficulty in beating Harriet, check out the instructions below.
How to defeat Harriet
- Harriet will start throwing bombs at Mario.
- Throw Cappy at the bomb.
- When the bomb hits Harriet, she will become vulnerable to attack.
- Jump on Harriet
- After Harriet is pounded on, she will go into her “defense phase” by turning into an UFO. She will drop bombs everywhere which explode into dangerous puddles of lava.
- Avoid the lava puddles and be careful.
Phase 2 and Phase 3
- You’ll have to do what you did again in Phase 1.
- Harriet will become more aggressive but her pattern doesn’t change, so be careful.
- After the third time Mario lands an attack on her, she will be defeated.
Need more help with beating bosses in Super Mario Odyssey? Check out all of the boss fight strategy guides here.