Madame Broodal is the second boss players will encounter in Super Mario Odyssey at the Cascade Kingdom. She may look intimidating, but it is pretty simple to beat her.
If you’re having difficulty in beating Madame Broodal, check out the instructions below.
How to defeat Madame Broodal
- Madame Broodal’s Golden Chain Chomp will attempt to chase after you.
- Watch out of the Golden Chain Chomp. An arrow will show the direction it is heading to.
- Throw Cappy at the Golden Chain Chomp. You will need to do this twice – first to get its hat off, and second to capture it.
- Now you have to go into the opposite direction of Madame Broodal to land an attack on her. Keep tugging and avoid her slaps.
Phase 2 and Phase 3
- You’ll have to do what you did again in Phase 1.
- Madame Broodal will start to become more aggressive, so watch out for her attacks.
- After the third time Mario lands an attack on her, she will be defeated.
Need more help with beating bosses in Super Mario Odyssey? Check out all of the boss fight strategy guides here.