Media Create has published Day-One sales figures for several new Switch titles in Japan this week.
This time, it looks like every title on the list saw extremely mediocre performance. Even the supposedly big hitters like Team Sonic Racing were simply crawling to the finish line in terms of physical sales.
Check out a summary below.
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered
- 20% sell-through
- Unexpectedly low sales.
- Resident Evil: Origins Collection
- 10% sell-through
- Extremely poor debut, even for the late port of remasters.
- But not too surprising for a bundle with only one game on the cartridge.
- Team Sonic Racing
- 20 to 30% sell-through
- Poor debut.
- Especially as sell-through ratio here is already based on 3 days of sales (since Tuesday).
- Minna No Doubutsu Shogi
- Japanese chess game with animal theme.
- No sell-through ratio provided.
- Definitely flopped hard.