Digerati and StarBlade have confirmed the release date for Nefarious on Nintendo Switch.
Switch owners can look forward to flexing their villainous side, when the 2D action platformer launches September 13 on Nintendo eShop!
Check out the trailer and description from Digerati below!
Tired of playing the hero? Nefarious is a 2D action platformer where you get to be the villain! Step into the wily shoes of Crow, an evil genius on an epic quest to steal princesses for his royalty-powered death ray – the world-conquering Doom Howitzer.
Wreak havoc across five different kingdoms! Stomp on heroes in iconic battles recreated with you as the boss! Unleash your inner megalomaniac!
- You’re the villain! Kidnap princesses! Take over the world!
- Lovingly crafted 2D animation and illustrated backdrops.
- Reverse boss battles let you fight against the hero.
- Globe hop between five different kingdoms.
- Unlock different ammo types for your grenade launcher.
- Mix and match customization options for your explosive punches.
- Uncover mysteries to unlock a secret ending!
- Story that spoofs the video game trope of princess kidnapping.