Been holding out for a physical release of bullet hell shooter Pawarumi on Nintendo Switch? Eastasiasoft will finally be granting your wishes this week!
Eastasiasoft has revealed Pawarumi: Definitive Edition as their next physically-published title for Nintendo Switch. In addition to a standard edition release, there will be 2,000 Limited Edition bundles containing extras such as a soundtrack CD (seen above).
You’ll be able to grab the Limited Edition bundle over here, when pre-orders start on 20 August 2020 (11 am ET).
In the meantime, check out the official trailer for this physical release below:
In a world where the Council rules the nations with an iron fist, you play as Axo, pilot of the legendary ship Chukaru. Experience her fight with the limitless armies of the Council, become the master of Chukaru’s power and find the true meaning behind all your actions. A dark secret is yet to be revealed!
Pawarumi is a modern shoot’em up set in a retro futuristic sci-fi pre-Columbian universe. You’ll take control of the almighty ship Chukaru and its three unique weapons! Shoot wisely to either do double damage, heal yourself or charge your Super Attack!
The Definitive Edition runs at super smooth 60fps and has been rebuilt to contain all the latest game updates on card, making this this ultimate Pawarumi Nintendo Switch collector’s edition.
- Unique Artistic Direction: Set in a unique pre-columbian inspired sci-fi universe!
- Awesome Peruvian Electro-Metal soundtrack!
- Five Unique Levels: All around the world and inspired by classics from the 1990s pop culture!
- Presented in full 3D: Glorious cinematic staging!
- Trinity Game Mechanic: Three fused mechanics that enable infinite strategies!
- Three Different Difficulty Levels: Each with a different story ending!