The Pokemon Company has shared some new details about what players can expect in the future for Pokemon Masters EX.
Aside from the ongoing Howling Shield Of Eternity Event, Pokemon Masters EX will also be receiving a Daily 10-Pair scout event as well as some new anniversary Sync Pairs such as an N & Reshiram Master Pair Scout. The game will also be entering a new story arc starting next month.
You can find a summary of the key dates below:
- August 18th
- Daily 10-Pair scout event for up to 100 sync pairs at no cost.
- Return of the Xerneas, Kyurem, and Palkia Legendary Events.
- August 29th
- N (Anniversary 2021) & Reshiram Master Pair Scout
- One other Anniversary Sync Pair
- September 15th
- Villain Event prelude to the next story arc, starting with Kanto.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.