Following VBlank’s announcement on Shakedown Hawaii’s latest features, the company has revealed a deluxe port for Retro City Rampage is now on the way to Nintendo Switch eShop.
This marks the 14th time Retro City Rampage releases on another platform. Not a huge problem, given how amazing (I feel) the game was back on Wii and 3DS!
No release date has been nailed down yet, but VBlank is aiming for “next week” or the week after.
Here are some features from the game:
- 8-BIT Open-World
- Over 60 Story Missions
- Over 40 Arcade Challenges
- Over 25 Weapons & Power-Ups
- Over 50 Vehicles to Steal & Equip
- Over 200 Character Customizations
- Over 2.5 Hours of Chiptune Music
- Includes official Minecraft, Super Meat Boy, BIT.TRIP and Epic Meal Time crossovers.
- English, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Español