From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a classic dungeon crawler reimagined.
The game has been available for early access on mobile devices but was delayed after its initial announcement at E3 2019. It will make its debut on the Switch this spring according to today’s Nintendo Mini Direct.
- Experience stunning dungeon adventures.
- Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
- Conquer your rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
- Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
- Master the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades enables cross-play so you can battle your friends on other platforms. You can also use cross-save to maintain your progression across multiple devices.
What do you think about this game eventually coming to the Switch? Let us know below.