Enjoying the latest ‘Octavo’s Ode’ update in Cadence of Hyrule? Now you can catch up with everything new that was added to the massive rhythm adventure!
Developer Brace Yourself Games have released the full patch notes for the game’s 1.1.0 update – which adds Octavo as a playable character. Aside from that main addition, the patch notes also detail important bug fixes and adjustments.
Check it out in full below:
“Here are the patch notes for today’s free update! This is for the Octavo story content and more.
- Added Octavo as a playable character with unique story campaign, unlockable by completing the game once.
- Added Dungeon Mode, a mode for playing through the game in a new way, closer to the original NecroDancer experience
- Added shrines, mysterious objects that appear in dungeons, with unknown effects.
- Added some new level generation features, both in dungeons and the overworld.
- Added 4 new achievements relating to Octavo, dungeon mode, and shrines
- Adjusted the random distribution for spawning certain types of dungeon items, to better ensure seed consistency
- Allow the player to carry multiple copies of each scroll type
- Add UI for changing weapons of the helper characters during the Ganon fight
- Add display of the current world generation seed to the pause menu, so it can be recreated later in seeded mode
- Fixed some bugs where multiple dialogues/cutscenes could be activated at once, with unintended results
- Fixed a bug where Ganon could be defeated with a bomb during the between-phase cutscene
- Fixed a bug where getting hit by a bomb and using the hookshot on the same beat could cause the player to move incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where using the hookshot would add extra steps to the player’s step count in fixed beat mode
- Fixed a bug where items could be duplicated by collecting them and moving between screens at the same time
- Fixed an exploit that allowed some bosses to be cheesed with projectiles from outside the boss arena
- Many other bug fixes”