The Crown Tundra DLC for Pokemon Sword And Shield allows players to capture a wide variety of Legendary Pokemon both new and old, including the group known as the Swords Of Justice.
For those who may not be aware, the Swords Of Justice consist of Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion, along with the Mythical Pokemon Keldeo.
Below you will find a short guide explaining what to do in order to encounter and capture all four members of the Swords Of Justice available in Pokemon Sword And Shield. As this could be considered spoilers for the game, we have placed the guide behind a spoiler tag:
- The Swords Of Justice events are activated after the player meets Sonia in the Crown Tundra. She will tell the player that this group of Legendary Pokemon can be found in the Crown Tundra by tracking their footprints.
- Players will then have to search for Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion’s footprints in the following areas before they will appear as wild overworld encounters:
- Footprints found around the Frigid Sea, Roaring-Sea Caves and nearby areas.
- Will appear at the Frigid Sea after 50 footprints have been found.
- Footprints found around the Lakeside Cave, Ballimere Lake and nearby areas
- Will appear at the Lakeside Cave after 50 footprints have been found.
- Footprints found around the Giant’s Bed and nearby areas.
- Will appear at the Giant’s Bed after 50 footprints have been found.
- Footprints will regenerate over time after discovery.
- After Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion have been captured, players can take them to an island on Ballimere Lake where an empty pot can be found. Making curry here with all three in the party will trigger an encounter with Keldeo.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.