Publisher All in! Games has revealed that Tools Up!, developed by The Knights of Unity, will launch on December 3!
Assemble your team of up to four players and cooperate (or not) to really get those apartment renovations going on on the Nintendo Switch for USD 19.99. Grab the blueprints, some friends, and get to work!
Check out the trailer and details below:
Renovations are coming before the holidays!
Have fun together! Tools Up! is a great party co-op game for all ages. Laugh and shout with your family and friends while testing your teamwork skills. Simple controls, straightforward tasks and a Party Mode will make it the best renovation experience of your life.
Renovate like there’s no tomorrow!
Gather your friends (or fellow reno enthusiasts) in this intensely fun couch co-op game about home renovation and work your way to the top of a skyscraper in need of some real TLC.
The owners of various apartments have left their homes in your hands. All you’ve got is a blueprint of how their place should look before they move back in. Cooperate with your friends to complete the task or make a mess trying!
Tools Up! is a local multiplayer game for up to four players. Work together against the clock and host a wild renovation party in your very own home!
• Work hard – paint walls, lay tiles and throw everything you need to other rooms.
• Play better together – join up to three players to move couches against the clock.
• Expect the unexpected – environmental elements spice up things. Have you ever renovated a building surrounded by lava?
• Lead the team – whoever holds the blueprint is in charge of the camera angle.
• Join in the fun – simple controls and a low entry level make Tools Up! a perfect party game for everyone.